Women’s ministry is about women coming together with different opportunities to grow deeper in our relationship in Christ, foster friendships with each other, our families, and in our community. We do this in several different area:
• Bible study is offered during the week on Tuesday mornings (with childcare). This is a great time to grow in God’s Word with other women as we discuss how and what He is showing us about who He is. A healthy relationship with Christ should always be the center of our lives.
• Special events happen throughout the year. These are opportunities for women to come together to be encouraged, challenged and blessed that creatively foster growth with God and our sisters in Christ.
The Freedom Project Tour
Do you feel the need to prove to yourself, God, and everyone else that you’re good enough, smart enough and capable of living out the things you feel called to? You are not alone. God invites us into a different experience, one in which He sets us free from striving and one where we are able to then set others free. Join us for a night of worship and teaching with Author & Speaker, Jennie Allen, and Worship Leader, Christy Nockels, as we discover how to live free, be free, and set others free. Also, hear from IJM and their leaders on the front lines in the fight to end slavery.
Jennie Allen is an award- winning and bestselling author of Nothing to Prove, Anything and Restless, as well as the Bible studies Stuck, Chase, and Restless. The founder and visionary for the IF: Gathering, she is a passionate leader following God’s call on her life to catalyze a generation of women to live what they believe. Jennie has a master’s in Biblical studies from Dallas Theological Seminary and lives in Dallas, Texas, with her husband, Zac and their four children.
Jennie will also be joined by special musical guest and worship leader, Christy Nockels.
$15 General Admission
*VIP tickets include Q&A with Jennie prior to event and also preferred seating.
• 4:30 Doors open for VIP ticket holders
• 5:00-5:30 Q&A with Jennie for VIP ticket holders
• 5:30 Doors open for General Admission
• 6:00-9:00 Event with Jennie Allen and Christy Nockels
• 9:00-10:00 Meet & Greet and Book Signing
**times subject to change**
Between You and Me, is a ministry designed for single women of all ages and circumstances (single, widowed, divorced) to connect for fun and activities. Contact Sharon Mandry for more information at email@example.com or call 541-706-9003.
The Quest by Beth Moore
Children's Program available (5 years and younger)
Workbooks available Tuesday, Jan. 13 Cost $15.00